Monday, June 18, 2012

Curse


It's not really fair
It never was
I do miss her dearly

If I had met her a bit earlier
I wouldn't have left the country
It would've been better as a whole

But it is what it is
She said she was going to wait for me
And I said I was going to get back to her

As we waved goodbye when the train started leaving
I suddenly realized that it'll be hard
But if she's gonna wait for me ..

.. well, that would make me very happy
And if it'll work out in the end
I'll know she's a keeper for a long, long time

She is a keeper
But I can't keep her right now
I will try my best to keep her, even if I'm away

It's never really fair, is it ?
It could've been the perfect scenario
Completely burn my past and demons
Open up a bright future

Just to see it put on pause

I just hope it's temporary

Because I was happy for the first time in years
And I don't think I have it in me to wait some more years
To just be happy

No comments: