Monday, June 18, 2012

All alone


Literally, nobody knows what the fuck I've been through in the past 3 days
Nobody knows what was in my soul and heart
Nobody can understand really, at least not my friends
They haven't lived these kind of moments

Flying all by yourself on the other side of the world
Not knowing what the shit are you supposed to do
Hearing that your job got terminated and that you had to go in a different city

Flying into New York at night
With nobody to greet you, nobody to help you
Having no place to sleep nor knowing how the hell to get to Pittsburgh

Phone's dead, use a payphone
Hang around JFK hoping for better moments
Thinking about all the people back home

But on a cold, lonely night in JFK
A new part in me unleashed itself
A part that knew that I had to get shit done
Do or die

Flew for 10+ hours
I fucked around JFK a whole night
Took a shuttle bus to Point Authority
Booked the most ghetto ass bus ever to Pittsburgh
It took another 12 hours to get there
Rode the bus with meth heads, rappers, some high school drop outs, fat people
One really cool dude was on the bus, but he got off after a couple of hours
Didn't sleep all the way
Got to Pittsburgh and fucked around for another couple of hours to catch the bus to the Airport
Was the only white dude in the damn waiting place
Got to the airport at night, no housing, nobody to greet or help me out
Finally solved the housing problem
Got there
Could barely sleep, just another cheap ass motel owned by some Indians that barely speak any English
Showered after two days of traveling in the same clothes

The shit I got myself into is so much bigger than myself
I just hope for the best and pray for it
I don't know how this will pan out in the end
Or who will I be in 3 and half months from now
Just like a guy in the picture
It'll be a mystery right up until the end
I just hope my "do or die" approach will keep me going
That and all of my thoughts to all the people I left back home

I never thought I'll be here
Now I am
And I gotta make it work

So help me God

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You will.