Friday, January 26, 2007

none

note: a fost scris ieri intr-o situatie anume

As I sat there as a simple spectator, watching her work, talk, laugh and the people around her, I realised I lost a lot of those moments. I forgot the very first thing: she lives on her own. I always thought of her as something I owned, but I forgot the most simple thing of 'em all: to watch her. It took me a lot of alcohol, cigarettes and long depression nights to realise her grace, her beautiful presence, to see in what she has turned since I left her.

She amazes me today. She amazed me in the past, but now more than ever, I have realised what a piece of heaven she was for my life. I find it dumb now to regret her, but I simply can't help it. I can't compare newly met girls with her. I simply can't. Because she's something else. She always was. And for me, she'll always be.

Because she can live on her own and I never thought I'd realise that. Ever.

No comments: