Friday, August 03, 2012

Toughness


Mental toughness
Because the dark part of my mind is a sleeping monster
And it feels like it's trying to wake up
For the first time in months
Because nothing is ever fair

As it seems things are falling apart back home
Or was it just an illusion the whole time ?

Most probably not
But it feels like shit is fading away

Mental toughness is what I've got left
As I battle fatigue and injuries
I keep a happy face tho
Because the people around me make me smile

It's better that no one knows what's really going on inside of my head
Because here
I'm somebody else
Someone I barely even recognize
But in a good way

*Fate don't fail me now
I'm me
All that I believe I set myself free
So take all the time you need
And let yourself be

I'm as fucked up as they say
I can't fake the daytime
Found an entrance to escape into the dark
Got false lights for the sun
It's an artificial nocturne*

No comments: